Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Curl Affair

I have been wearing my curls for the last few weeks and have not used the blow dryer or the flat iron.  My plan was to straighten for next week but I have fallen in love again with my curls.  So I am attempting different styles that incorporate some braids.  For wash and go styling I am using L'Oreal Conditioning Cleanser for my daily wash. 



Last night I braided my hair and added curling rods to the ends.  I wasn't completely satisfied with the way it came out, but made the best of it nonetheless.  I still have a lot of frizz in many areas and some nice curly waves in others. 

So my regimen before going to bed was:
  1. I parted my hair into different sections
  2. Sprayed each section with water and applied Miss Jessies Stretching Cream
  3. Combed the hair and then braided
  4. I added rods to the ends

My morning Regimen:
     
  1. Remove rollers and use Moroccan Oil to rub onto the braids
  2. Unbraid hair and style
  3. The RESULTS




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could speed it up, but I am learning Patience if nothing else :-)

      Delete
  2. Love it, it came out very nice. Go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete