Friday, March 23, 2012

Product Junkie

When I first went natural I wanted to buy every product that was out.  I actually went and bought a whole $200 worth of Miss Jessies products, a jar of Kinky Curly Custard (etc.).  I could have had my own hair product supply store.  Once I got through my supply of products I was able to determine what worked best for me, and what I did not want to purchase again. 

I still stuggle when I go into the hair supply store not to purchase a bunch of different products.  Yet I am still searching for the perfect products. 

Wash n go styles are easiest for me, but maintaining the moisture throughout the day is the challenge. 

Here are some of the products that I liked:

1. Pantene Curly Line Shampoo and Conditioner
2. Miss Jessies Rapid Recovery Deep Conditioner
3. Jane Carter Solutions Wrap and Roll and Curl Defining Cream
4. Eco Styler Gel with Olive Oil
5. Soft Sheen Carson Shea Butter Moisturizer
6. Creme of Nature Argan Oil Leave in Conditioner Spray

I like products with goodd smells.  A lot of natural curly girls use olive oil to keep hair moisturized, however I cannot stand my hair smelling like a slice of italian bread with basil.  So my search for constant moisture continues, but the Curl Defining Cream and Argan Oil Leave in Conditioner Spray have been helping. 

1 comment: