Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Curlstrated

Yesterday morning I was completely "Curlstrated"! I thought I would wear my curls down for the day.  The front of my hair is completely deceptive.  It is longer in the front and in the back, but that middle section refuses to grow at the same speed.  So needless to say the curls in the middle appeared flat.  So I had to wear the head band again.  The head band has been my best friend.

I am currently using Jane Carter solutions to enhance my curls.  I start off by wetting it lightly in the shower.  I try not to saturate it because then I am a dripping mess and I might as well "Let My Soul Glo"! Then I apply the wrap and roll, it really helps to lengthen the curls and smooth out the frizzies.  I add the curl defining cream after and then finger style.

I use a panty hose leg as my head band of choice.  The panty hose leg allows you to pull the hair back without breaking off your hair and you can adjust the tightness. 


Here are the results!


1 comment:

  1. It looks good. I'm going to buy the curling creme and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete